TeloMax® is a Multipath Regeneration (MuR) supplement designed using our proprietary stem cell testing and AI technologies to provide telomere support and youthful body function, while lowering damaging chronic stress and supporting healthy inflammation levels. Maximizing telomere length involves more than just boosting them it also is important to protect them from damage which can cause significant shortening. TeloMax® contains natural MuR herbal components that boost telomeres while slowing telomere loss due to damage that may be caused by inflammation, radiation, toxins, stress, disease or injury. By providing additional telomere support and reducing cellular stress, TeloMax® provides broad-based anti-aging support for most body tissues, such as the brain, colon, endocrine glands, heart, kidneys, liver, lungs, and skin.
For customers wanting the maximum rejuvenation and longevity support we recommend combining TeloMax® with Stem Cell 100+®. Our Longevity ComboTM includes both and the Rejuvenation ComboTM adds EpiMaxTM as a third supplement.
Recent research indicates that the ends of chromosomes (i.e. telomeres) play a key role in aging. Telomeres shorten as we age, leading to aging at the cellular level. Telomerase is the key antiaging enzyme that repairs the ends of chromosome (telomeres) by maintaining telomere length. Harvard scientists have shown that one of the fundamental causes of age-related health decline is linked to telomerase. Mice without telomerase prematurely age, whereas activating telomerase in these old mice brings back youthful looks and function. Many scientists believe that telomerase mediated reversal of age-related disorders may also work in humans. It has been shown that healthy diet and exercise, which lengthen life, increase telomerase activity and telomere length[1-4].
Stem cells are the main class of cells in humans that have detectable telomerase activity. Unfortunately, telomerase activity in human stem cells is typically insufficient to maintain needed function with age. TeloMax® contains natural compounds that have been shown to protect and support telomeres.
TeloMax® Supplement Facts
Recommended Use:Typical usage of TeloMax® is 2 capsules per day, preferably with or after a meal.
Recommended Users: Anyone from ages 20 and up could benefit from TeloMaxTM.
Active Ingredients: There are 8 herbal extracts in TeloMaxTM along with one pharmaceutical grade mineral Chromium (as Albion TRAACS). The highly extracted natural herbs are standardized for active components that provide telomere support in adult stem cells and/or lower chronic cellular stress. TeloMaxTM has been tested as a synergistic herbal formulation with calibrated effective dosages for each individual herbal component:
1) Withania somnifera (aka Ashwagandha) is the principle adaptogen in Indian Ayurvedic Medicine (IAM) that appears to reduce chronic stress via modulation of Cortisol and neurotransmitters , and has positive effects on endurance, immunity, quality of life, sexual performance, stress, and many body organs [5-10]. Unlike American and Asian ginseng adaptogens, IAM Withania has rebalancing and energy promoting effects without raising blood pressure. Life Code? uses a high quality proprietary IAM Withania extract that tests well in our stem cell screening experiments.
2) Angelica Sinensis (aka Dong Qual) contains several plant phytochemicals including coumarins and phytosterols. It is wildly used in Chinese Traditional Medicine (CTM) for fatigue, infertility, joint pain, allergic attacks, and skin discoloration. Angelica acts by balancing hormones, which typically become unbalanced with age. It provides phyto-estrogens that can regulate telomerase and promote stem cells [11-13]. Life Code? uses a proprietary Angelica extract favored by practitioners of CTM.
3) Crataegus Oxyacantha (aka Hawthorn) contains tannins that are widely used in CTM to promote cardiovascular health[14,15]. Animal studies have shown that Crataegus has strong anti-inflammatory and stress protective effects [16-18]. Life Code uses a proprietary Angelica extract favored by practitioners of CTM.
4) Silybum marianum is standardized for Silymarins, which are a complex mix of related Silibins known to promote healthy liver function. Silymarin has been shown to stimulate neurons and immunity [19,20] and is reported to slow aging of blood vessel endothelial cells by increasing telomerase activity 3-fold and reducing the number of senescent cells . Life Code? uses a high quality proprietary S. marianum extract standardized for 95% Silymarins that generates some three times higher levels of survival in Drosophila Stress test experiments.
5) Hyaluronic acid is distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is a major component of the synovial fluid, and is one of the fluid's main lubricating components. Hyaluronic acid is an important component of articular cartilage, where it is present as a coat around each cell. It is also a major component of skin, where it is involved in tissue repair. While it is abundant in extracellular matrices, hyaluronic acid also contributes to tissue hydrodynamics, movement and proliferation of cells, and participates in a number of cell surface receptor interactions, notably those including its primary receptors, CD44 and RHAMM. Upregulation of CD44 itself is widely accepted as a marker of cell activation in lymphocytes
6) Diindolylmethan (DIM) is a major protective compound found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli. DIM promotes healthy function in prostate, breast, liver, lung, uterine, and colon by promoting autophagy (removal of cell waste), cell cycle regulation, and angiogenesis (blood vessel growth) [24-27]. DIM also acts on the regulation of telomerase .
7) Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) has been used as traditional medicine for thousands of years in China and India. It has been called the ?fountain of life? by Chinese herbalist claiming to live well over a hundred years. It has been used for wound healing, neural protection, varicose veins and poor blood circulation[29-32].
8) Genistein is a hormonal phyto-estrogen that acts to promote many anti-aging genetic pathways, including activation of the estrogen receptor and autophagy (cell waste disposal) while inhibiting the sugar transporter GLUT1 and DNA methylation. Genistein can also directly activate telomerase activity at low doses . Life Code? uses a carefully calculated human dose of a proprietary 98% Genistein extract that has tested well in dose-dependent animal stress test screening experiments.
9) Lithium (as Lithium Orotate) promotes longevity in several animal species and in humans [33-36]. Important pathways affected by lithium include autophagy, tau phosphorylation, and neural transmitter breakdown by acetylcholinesterase. Lithium has been added at a very low dose, which our animal testing showed extended longevity while minimizing potential side effects.
Safety: The extracts in TeloMax TM are nutraceutical grade and have been individually tested in both animals and humans without significant safety issues. TeloMax TM is manufactured in a cGMP facility.
*This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per 2 capsules / % DV
TX100 Proprietary Blend 1344 mg **
Withania Somnifera (root), Angelica Sinensis (root), Crataegus Oxyacantha (leaf), Silybum Marianum (seed), Scutellaria Baicalensis (root), Gotu Kola (aerial parts), Genistein
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, silicon dioxide
How many capsules should be taken per day?
Typical usage of TeloMaxTM is two capsules per day. It is okay to take them both at the same time and with or without a meal. If you are also taking Stem Cell 100, Stem Cell 100+ or Memex 100+ we recommend taking TeloMax at the same time as one capsule of each with breakfast and one of each with lunch or dinner.
Can children take TeloMaxTM
We recommend TeloMaxTM for adults over the age of 21.
Does TeloMaxTM contain natural ingredients?
TeloMaxTM is made using a combination of natural ingredients. The herbal components are natural herbs that are standardized to promote long telomeres, balance hormones and support cardiovascular health.
Is this supplement recommended for pregnant or lactating individuals?
TeloMaxTM is not recommended for pregnant or lactating individuals.
1. Ornish D, Lin J, Daubenmier J, Weidner G, Epel E, et al. (2008) Increased telomerase activity and comprehensive lifestyle changes: a pilot study. Lancet Oncol 9: 1048-1057.
2. Deng W, Cheung ST, Tsao SW, Wang XM, Tiwari AF (2016) Telomerase activity and its association with psychological stress, mental disorders, lifestyle factors and interventions: A systematic review. Psychoneuroendocrinology 64: 150-163.
3. Kumar SB, Yadav R, Yadav RK, Tolahunase M, Dada R (2015) Telomerase activity and cellular aging might be positively modified by a yoga-based lifestyle intervention. J Altern Complement Med 21: 370-372.
4. Ornish D, Lin J, Chan JM, Epel E, Kemp C, et al. (2013) Effect of comprehensive lifestyle changes on telomerase activity and telomere length in men with biopsy-proven low-risk prostate cancer: 5-year follow-up of a descriptive pilot study. Lancet Oncol 14: 1112-1120.
5. Durg S, Dhadde SB, Vandal R, Shivakumar BS, Charan CS (2015) Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) in neurobehavioural disorders induced by brain oxidative stress in rodents: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Pharm Pharmacol 67: 879-899.
6. Choudhary B, Shetty A, Langade DG (2015) Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults. Ayu 36: 63-68.
7. Dongre S, Langade D, Bhattacharyya S (2015) Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Improving Sexual Function in Women: A Pilot Study. Biomed Res Int 2015: 284154.
8. Dhuley JN (2001) Nootropic-like effect of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera L.) in mice. Phytother Res 15: 524-528.
9. Dhuley JN (2000) Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs. J Ethnopharmacol 70: 57-63.
10. Dhuley JN (1998) Effect of ashwagandha on lipid peroxidation in stress-induced animals. J Ethnopharmacol 60: 173-178.
11. Lai P, Liu Y (2015) Angelica sinensis polysaccharides inhibit endothelial progenitor cell senescence through the reduction of oxidative stress and activation of the Akt/hTERT pathway. Pharm Biol 53: 1842-1849.
12. Liu J, Xu CY, Cai SZ, Zhou Y, Li J, et al. (2014) Senescence effects of Angelica sinensis polysaccharides on human acute myelogenous leukemia stem and progenitor cells. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 14: 6549-6556.
13. Zhang XP, Liu J, Xu CY, Wei Q, Li J, et al. (2013) [Effect of Angelica sinensis polysaccharide on expression of telomere, telomerase and P53 in mice aging hematopoietic stem cells]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 38: 2354-2358.
14. Alp H, Soner BC, Baysal T, Sahin AS (2015) Protective effects of Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) extract against ... induced arrhythmias in rats. Anatol J Cardiol 15: 970-975.
15. Koch E, Malek FA (2011) Standardized extracts from hawthorn leaves and flowers in the treatment of cardiovascular disorders--preclinical and clinical studies. Planta Med 77: 1123-1128.
16. Li C, Wang MH (2011) Anti-inflammatory effect of the water fraction from hawthorn fruit on LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 cells. Nutr Res Pract 5: 101-106.
17. Tadic VM, Dobric S, Markovic GM, Dordevic SM, Arsic IA, et al. (2008) Anti-inflammatory, gastroprotective, free-radical-scavenging, and antimicrobial activities of hawthorn berries ethanol extract. J Agric Food Chem 56: 7700-7709.
18. Chen ZY, Zhang ZS, Kwan KY, Zhu M, Ho WK, et al. (1998) Endothelium-dependent relaxation induced by hawthorn extract in rat mesenteric artery. Life Sci 63: 1983-1991.
19. Kittur S, Wilasrusmee S, Pedersen WA, Mattson MP, Straube-West K, et al. (2002) Neurotrophic and neuroprotective effects of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) on neurons in culture. J Mol Neurosci 18: 265-269.
20. Wilasrusmee C, Kittur S, Shah G, Siddiqui J, Bruch D, et al. (2002) Immunostimulatory effect of Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) extract. Med Sci Monit 8: BR439-443.
21. Parzonko A, Naruszewicz M (2010) Silymarin inhibits endothelial progenitor cells' senescence and protects against the antiproliferative activity of rapamycin: preliminary study. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 56: 610-618.
22. Hsia CH, Shen MC, Lin JS, Wen YK, Hwang KL, et al. (2009) Nattokinase decreases plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, and factor VIII in human subjects. Nutr Res 29: 190-196.
23. Pais E, Alexy T, Holsworth RE, Jr., Meiselman HJ (2006) Effects of nattokinase, a pro-fibrinolytic enzyme, on red blood cell aggregation and whole blood viscosity. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 35: 139-142.
24. Kim SM (2016) Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of 3,3'-Diindolylmethane in Gastrointestinal Cancer. Int J Mol Sci 17.
25. Leem SH, Li XJ, Park MH, Park BH, Kim SM (2015) Genome-wide transcriptome analysis reveals inactivation of Wnt/beta-catenin by 3,3'-diindolylmethane inhibiting proliferation of colon cancer cells. Int J Oncol 47: 918-926.
26. Tomar S, Nagarkatti M, Nagarkatti PS (2015) 3,3'-Diindolylmethane attenuates LPS-mediated acute liver failure by regulating miRNAs to target IRAK4 and suppress Toll-like receptor signalling. Br J Pharmacol 172: 2133-2147.
27. Song JM, Qian X, Teferi F, Pan J, Wang Y, et al. (2015) Dietary diindolylmethane suppresses inflammation-driven lung squamous cell carcinoma in mice. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 8: 77-85.
28. Li F, Xu Y, Chen C, Chen SM, Xiao BK, et al. (2015) Pro-apoptotic and anti-proliferative effects of 3,3'-diindolylmethane in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells via downregulation of telomerase activity. Mol Med Rep 12: 3815-3820.
29. Chandrika UG, Prasad Kumarab PA (2015) Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica): Nutritional Properties and Plausible Health Benefits. Adv Food Nutr Res 76: 125-157.
30. Belcaro G, Maquart FX, Scoccianti M, Dugall M, Hosoi M, et al. (2011) TECA (Titrated Extract of Centella Asiatica): new microcirculatory, biomolecular, and vascular application in preventive and clinical medicine. A status paper. Panminerva Med 53: 105-118.
31. Gohil KJ, Patel JA, Gajjar AK (2010) Pharmacological Review on Centella asiatica: A Potential Herbal Cure-all. Indian J Pharm Sci 72: 546-556.
32. Cesarone MR, Incandela L, De Sanctis MT, Belcaro G, Geroulakos G, et al. (2001) Flight microangiopathy in medium- to long-distance flights: prevention of edema and microcirculation alterations with total triterpenic fraction of Centella asiatica. Angiology 52 Suppl 2: S33-37.
33. Castillo-Quan JI, Li L, Kinghorn KJ, Ivanov DK, Tain LS, et al. (2016) Lithium Promotes Longevity through GSK3/NRF2-Dependent Hormesis. Cell Rep 15: 638-650.
34. Tam ZY, Gruber J, Ng LF, Halliwell B, Gunawan R (2014) Effects of lithium on age-related decline in mitochondrial turnover and function in Caenorhabditis elegans. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 69: 810-820.
35. Zarse K, Terao T, Tian J, Iwata N, Ishii N, et al. (2011) Low-dose lithium uptake promotes longevity in humans and metazoans. Eur J Nutr 50: 387-389.
36. McColl G, Killilea DW, Hubbard AE, Vantipalli MC, Melov S, et al. (2008) Pharmacogenetic analysis of lithium-induced delayed aging in Caenorhabditis elegans. J Biol Chem 283: 350-357.
*This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
I seem to have more energy and just feel better overall. My attitude seems better also. So far, so good
This is my first bottle of TeloMax-Telomere, it's been about 2 weeks since I ordered it, I do believe I can tell a difference already will keep you updated okay.
I am taking a number of products from Life Code. I have much more energy and I notice my hormones are more in balanced. I love Life Code
Telomere length appears to play a role in the cellular aging process and Telomax contains nutraceuticals that promote longer telomeres. I have also noticed that I no longer wake up agitated in the middle of the night (night sweats), which appears to be due to better hormone balance. Those benefits plus ***** protection are reasons enough for me to keep taking Telomax
Life Code products are 'cutting edge" and TeloMax is no exception